[TenTec] Jupiter, OMNI

Henry Mackey kb9cqo at embarqmail.com
Thu May 22 07:04:49 EDT 2008

Yes Larry,

It has been noted by yours truly, and I am anxiously awaiting further information. Look at this: http://www.tentec.com/news/a-day-of-news. I will give you some of the information, but this info is just for new rigs shipping after June 1. Just how this new stuff will drift on to our now older models is yet to be known to us.

73 de Henry/ N9HM