[TenTec] A bit off topic...antenna question

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Thu May 22 10:04:03 EDT 2008

Yup!

thought of that... so I tried every band and got the same results,
some were however a lot worst..

I got the antenna from radiowaze at dayton. reading the eham
reviews... maybe should have passed on them

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced