[TenTec] 95% Shield

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Thu May 22 15:23:38 EDT 2008

That's right Ron.  The whole point of my post was that the RF we care about
is NOT a problem.   Here is a snip from my post....

......That said, the RF we have been talking about, especially at HF, is in
no way
ionizing, nor dangerous.......

Of course if you get intense enough RF and expose flesh to a high enough
power long enough, you could cook it.  But that's not what we are talking
about either.