[TenTec] Thanks for a very nice Omni

Robert L Kalkwarf bob at kalkwarf.com
Mon May 26 21:25:50 EDT 2008

That's the way I am, I play with em and then trade them off.  I am on about 5
each of my favorite rigs however.   I am getting so old I am running out of
brands to try.  I would like to take an Omni 7 for a spin though.  You will
like the TS-2000 for field day, it fill in all the holes.... I have had two of
them but probably won't have another.  I really like the ten tec most of all.
I just can't warm up to Icom anymore.  I used to have nothing but Icom back in
the 271H and 900 days.  I even had a 910h for awhile, but I think CW and some
75 and 40 meter will do it for me until 10 opens up again.

73 and let me know if all works well for you.  I bought a 705 microphone today
so when I sell this or trade it I can say SSB is ok. HI HI

Bob W7WO