[TenTec] Jupiter download

Larry Rockne wa7hdz at clearwire.net
Tue May 27 16:55:25 EDT 2008

I downloaded 538v129.ruf to my hard drive the other the other nite, and was wondering if this is the version for the CW decoder/encoder? I did not see any info on it  in the download package. I did see AM, the tuner, FM.
  Also I bought my Jupiter in December of 04 and have not updated the firmware since. (the computer and rig located in two different spots).

Do I have to download every version, from the current version on my rig, or will v129 cover it all?

                                                        Larry, WA7HDZ