[TenTec] K3 information

Ernie Piche N1SW n1sw at cox.net
Wed May 28 06:34:54 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the comments it is quite interesting and my only point,
which I forgot to mention, was that TenTec plans on providing direct
keyboard input for these digital modes.  That way you just need to plug
a keyboard into the O7 and away you go.  No computer, no sending CW to
do RTTY and PSK.  I just though it was interesting that TT had one up on
the K3.  I respect the K3 and all that they have provided as a US
company, I just though it was interesting that someone who doesn't do CW
would have to use a computer for those modes, as most of us do anyway.
Just another plus for the O7 thats all.

Ernie
N1SW