[TenTec] Information

Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Thu May 29 15:12:18 EDT 2008

>yqj: Referring to Elecraft here as being smart, they
>will state in public that your idea has value - "it's
>on the list", whether or not it's an actual priority.

I'm not sure I understand how that would have benefited Ten-Tec if we had done the same thing.  You're saying that
acknowledging a request publicly and then not acting on it because it's not a priority is smart customer service?

When we've done that in the past vis a vis the Orion and other radios we've later regretted it.

73
Scott Robbins
W4PA