[TenTec] Information

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 17:49:04 EDT 2008

>>> You're saying that acknowledging a request
publicly and then not acting on it because it's not a
priority is smart customer service?

In the context of Mr. Yuri "B"  - maybe. ;-)

Dream Radio One was Yuri's response to some
frustrations and I just watched them blossum.

My remark was facetious, I have no idea how that tiger
would be tamed.

I would never take your job in a million years, nor
presume to tell Elecraft what they should do.

[TenTec] Information
from [Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales] [Permanent
Link][Original]