[TenTec] Omni Vi Opt 3

dock0evz at earthlink.net dock0evz at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 03:29:39 EDT 2008

Dear OM:

Have you considered something even more obvious (at least IMHO, as the happy owner of several such great rigs) = get the logic board *repaired*?  Ten-Tec itself offers legendary and guaranteed service, and there are several hams who no doubt could fix the board, or lead you through the procedure.

Bottom Line = Seems to me that you may be hoisting the white flag rather hastily, as these great rigs are often worth fixing and staying with....maybe especially one with one's DXCC in it!

Just my $.02 worth, of course!

73 and BW,
--Doc/K0EVZ licensed 48 years, and a life-long Ten-Tec fan