[TenTec] Information

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Fri May 30 14:27:58 EDT 2008

DX radios... of course are not all created equal... of course when conditions
are great and there is no 20 over signal next to your weaker DX guy... its
easy.

I have a Collins S line, Drake C Line and the OII.... during good conditions
I love to use the Collins or Drake, it's just FUN. If things get tough I pull
out the OII and... GOT HIM!

The real difference is when the band is full of strong signals and you are
looking for weak DX.

BUT, Oh yes, operator and their skills do make  huge difference too!

73,
Lee