[TenTec] Logging programs

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sun Nov 2 17:10:10 EST 2008

I'm using LOGic 8 which interfaces with the N4PY program using the "Pegasus
mode".  It works well although the learning curve for LOGic 8 is enormous
and compared to other programs such as HRD it's rather 'clunky'.  Its saving
grace is that it does everything, including making a differentiation between
a DXCC entity 'Worked' and 'Confirmed', something that HRD cannot.  When you
enter a callsign, it displays the DXCC entity and a grid that shows
worked/confirmed status by band and mode, another important feature that
many programs don't have.

         Ron   N6IE
      www.N6IE.com