[TenTec] CW Skimmer

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Nov 20 13:47:08 EST 2008

The reason is that right now, the US Dollar is at a near record high
compared to the British Pound.  Take a look at this chart:

http://www.kshitij.com/graphgallery/gbpma.shtml

A year ago when the Perseus price was set, a Pound cost about $2.11 US, but
now it cost about $1.50, plus we don't pay the VAT tax and here in
California we avoid the state sales tax.  That adds up to a massive savings.
I looked into other dealers selling the Perseus in EU who use the Euro
(Spain, Italy), but our best monetary advantage today is the GBP.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com