[TenTec] Scout S-meters

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at gti.net
Wed Oct 1 19:49:46 EDT 2008

Mike:

Mouser Electronics has some edgewise meters, but the one that Ocean
State Electronics has looks really promising. It even has S-meter and
SWR scales.  I haven't tried it but it looks like it might fit.  Check
out http://www.oselectronics.com

Now, I'm  curious, what do you do with four Scouts? One in each location
or vehicle; or rack 'em and stack 'em with one on each of four bands?

I just got back from cabin camping at beautiful Lake Nockamixon, where
my Scout provided lots of fun.

				73,

				Bob WB2VUF