[TenTec] Delta 580 FS

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 12:34:29 EDT 2008

I have a nice Ten-Tec Delta I (Model 580 For Sale).  These radios are  a bit
cosmetically challenged as the aluminum case and the plastic face plate  tend
to chip easily.  This one is better than most, and works very  well.  I would
rate it 7.5 to 8.5 in appearance.  No real options to  speak of, but a good
solid radio at a bargain price of $175 plus shipping.   I can get a very good
rate for UPS through my business.

An inexpensive way to enjoy the Ten-Tec experience!

Paul, K5AF