[TenTec] Mini Lamp Needed

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 06:39:11 EDT 2008

The 755 has an average life of 20K hours according to the Sylvania Lamp replacement book.  I did an online search and I find this contradicting.

I am not sure if Ten Tec added a resistor or not add one in the circuit. if they . I did not look that far into to it.

I strated out looking for a lower current 6.3 volt bulb with long life.  The 755  6.3 volt 150 ma T3-1/4 bayonet base had long life but equal current.
The only problem was I could not read the last number cause when the soldered the bulb CM had solder over the last number on both stamps never the less.

You see I bought this equipment used and I do not know what was originally put in it.  Is it a 47?

 Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD