[TenTec] Mini Lamp Needed

Jim WA9YSD wa9ysd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 06:58:34 EDT 2008

The 44 is a 6.3 volt 0.25 amp higher current and usually indicates more heat being dissipated.

I will stick with the 755.  The brightness on the TT amp and Omni meters appear to match that on the 755 in the auto tuner.

The 51 is 12 Volt and a rare one to find these days.

How much more long life would the bulb have if a 51 was substituted?  Yes I may have a few of these around as well.  I took apart and fixed a few of those radios in the 60s. Tvs had these as well to light up the channel dial.

What tube did they put one of these lamps in the circut to control the voltage/current to it?  Been way to long.

 Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD