[TenTec] (no subject)

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 11:02:21 EDT 2008

I am looking for a good TT radio, older, Omni C, D, or what have you... Must be in working order... Does not have to be a show piece... I am willing to pay a fair price...

This is for a local ham who has fallen on hard times - COPD, Diabetes, Cancer, Herniated Lumbar Disc, recent surgery - and cannot afford to repair his TS-940 that has blown the finals and has other problems...  He is too proud to ask for help, so I am doing this on my own and will simply give it to his wife (he would not accept a handout) who can convince him to use it...

I'm not asking for charity for him, but a bargain would not hurt my feelings since I am paying...
You can email to me directly to keep the traffic off the forum - or not - your choice...

ad4hk2004 - yahoo.com

denny / k8do