[TenTec] info

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Fri Oct 24 19:37:27 EDT 2008

Another advantage of LCW is that if you want the tone of the station you're
listening to go up, you tune the dial up and vice versa to go down.  On UCW,
it's just the opposite.  I think that's why LCW is the default mode for the
N4PY control software.

         Ron Castro
 Chief Technical Officer
    Results Radio, LLC