[TenTec] Old Digital Triton IV mods????

DW Holtman tubestuff at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 16:58:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

I sure would like to get a hold of these mods and take a look at them. I'm
in the process of trying to get a Triton IV working to factory specs. I'm
going to replace the analog display with a digital one and put a LED display
for the S-Meter. I also plan on machining a new dial bezel our of aluminum
to fit the new digital stuff. Anything that would improve the performance
would be appreciated.

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN