[TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing

fraz1 fraz1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 29 15:26:28 EDT 2008

Hey Leon....

At least Stan replied.  I sent an email to another party with no response.
I try hard to give them all of the latitude I can.  Looks like they will
miss their Sept/Oct target for the release.  And, no update since beta
testing was supposed to begin during week of Oct 13.  Yet, they are making
inquiries which would suggest they are looking at new equipment project(s).

73 John K4NP