[TenTec] OII Notch Specifications

Merle Bone merlebone at charter.net
Fri Oct 31 22:16:37 EDT 2008

Lee,
This is the current Ten-Tec page description of the "upcoming update" for the Orion/Orion II.
"Orion/Orion II firmware:
Major release planned for fall 2008. Projected to include peak shadowing for sweep display, tuning cursor, new waterfall sweep display mode (all for Orion II only - requires color screen for visual interpretation of signals). AGC enhancements for RF AGC vs. AF AGC. Other minor changes. Beta testing of Orion II version now in progress. Beta testing of original Orion version to begin imminently. (10/29/2008)"