[TenTec] Logic 8 and Orion II cause computer crash???

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 10:40:35 EDT 2008

Thought I check here on a long shot that maybe someone else may have
experienced the same problem.  When I use the rig interface option in
Logic 8 to interface with my Orion II it causes a "blue screen"
periodically.  I can use other control programs with the Orion II with
no problem and I and use Logic 8 with other radios with no problems.  I
have emailed PDA about this but thought I would check here on the off
chance someone else uses the same setup.

If you use Logic 8 and an Orion II I'd like to hear from you..

Please email: nz8j at woh.rr.com

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J