[TenTec] G'day Y'all

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 6 22:52:03 EDT 2008

I'm now the proud possor of an Orion II and have been experimenting with the
various controls.  No catastrophies yet but I have learnt a lot about what
the various controls can do to reception.  My main interest is in the
digital modes and have enjoyed playing with the different settings.
Anyone on this group have a list of settings for different purposes for this
radio?

                                    73, John de VK2XGJ.
                   Cats were once worshipped as Gods in Ancient Egypt.
                                   They have never forgotten this.