[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Acro-Bat, Ladder Loc, Emtec Ladder Grabber and Coax Grabber

Kirk Braunius kbraunius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:44:05 EDT 2008

Four antenna connector / hangers, all brand new in packages.  Two Ladder
Locs, one each of the other three.  With shipping they cost me around $72.

All four shipped Priority Mail in the US for $45.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/DSCN3900.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Kbraunius/Ham%20Radio/DSCN3901.jpg

1 - Ten Tec Acro-Bat (cost me $17.85 shipped)

http://radio.tentec.com/accessories/3003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGYZWi3lRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oP-KqQZhWw

2 - Ladder Loc by WA1FFL, distributed by The Wireman, Inc. (cost me around
$38 shipped for 2, I think)

http://wa1ffl.com/ladderloc.html

1 - Emtech Ladder Grabber  (cost me $8 shipped)

http://emtech.steadynet.com/lgrabber.shtml

1 - EmTech Coax Grabber (cost me $8 shipped)

http://emtech.steadynet.com/cgrabber.shtml

Kirk
AI4PZ

kbraunius at gmail.com