[TenTec] For Sale: TT Corsair II station and TT Argonaut V

Dave dbp at tds.net
Thu Sep 11 06:51:18 EDT 2008

Hi-
 I have two excellent TenTec rigs for sale:
1.   Ten Tec Argonaut V in excellent condition, used very little. Late model.  With factory fan. Includes hand mic and manual. Never mobile, non smoke environment. $650 shipped CONUS

2. Ten Tec Corsair II station. Not a scratch! This rig includes the matching Remote VFO and matching power supply. The Corsair II has recently been back to TT for its thorough checking. Includes all four filters and manual. The power supply is the model 260 with matching front panel but the cabinet color does not match. $650 here in NH.

I can take some pictures if you want or see them both at my QRZ call.
73 de Dave in NH  K1OPQ