[TenTec] New Orion, old problem? Questions from a new owner.

Martin Sole msole at loxinfo.co.th
Sun Sep 14 21:14:01 EDT 2008

I have just bought an Orion 565AT. The radio has 1.373b5 software and
suffers from the DSP T/O problem whenever the sweep is running. Usually
after a few minutes or so of operation and then touching the PBT/BW control.

Looking at the TenTec website on the page at

http://radio.tentec.com/downloads/transceivers/565

I can see a download for 1.372 but nothing after that. Where is 1.373b5
that I have in my radio?

Should I contemplate an upgrade to V2.xxx? I see the version on the
website is 2.062a. Is that the current version?

Many thanks

Martin, HS0ZED