[TenTec] Jupiter update with CW

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Mon Sep 22 13:13:53 EDT 2008

Not quite right.  Press and hold the MODE button until options are listed in
the lower left corner of the screen.  Press the button below the option you
want and you're off and running.   This way you can switch quickly between
personalities without reloading firmware.  The present options are "538" and
"CW".   538 refers to the basic Jupiter personality we know and love and the
CW option refers to the CW personality where we loose AM and FM but
gain the CW stuff.

There is a manual insert on the Jupiter Downloads page that explains all this
stuff and more.

73,

-Lee-