[TenTec] Message about Ten-Tec hamfest parking

Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Tue Sep 23 11:42:34 EDT 2008

Hello --

If you know of someone who is coming to the Ten-Tec hamfest this weekend, please pass this message along to them about Saturday parking at the hamfest.  Email listservs for local clubs also would be a good place to pass along this message -- thanks in advance.

Saturday parking arrangement has changed at the Ten-Tec hamfest for 2008.

In years past, we have had non-tailgaters park across Industrial Park Drive in the vacant lots that used to have the Electro-Voice complex before it was torn down.  Most of this area has now been graded for construction and/or is very overgrown and our ability to park cars there will be limited this year.

We have an arrangement to use the parking lots directly across Dolly Parton Parkway from Ten-Tec at Sevier County High School starting 7 a.m. Saturday for the hamfest.

When you arrive at the stop light directly in front of Ten-Tec, instead of turning into Industrial Park Drive, turn the opposite direction into the high school parking lots (left at the light if coming in from Sevierville, right at the light if coming from Newport and North Carolina).

We will be running a shuttle van back and forth across the street from the tailgate area behind Ten-Tec to the SCHS lots if you have something heavy to carry.

We almost ran out of tailgating space last year behind our building (!) so if you are not tailgating this year, please park in the high school lots.

Handicapped parking will be same as usual on the side of the Ten-Tec building.

Thank you -- see you in Sevierville this weekend.

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA