[TenTec] Orion II upgrade

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 23:38:43 EDT 2008

Hard to explain ..... seems to hear less static .. I don't have to turn
several knobs to get the audio right I just put it on a freq and I am good
to go .  when the OII is tuned it does sound better for some reason the
kenwood sounds quieter ?  maybe I am just getting lazy ...  I just know the
ten tec is much better but because I am not good at manipulating the
controls I degrade the audio . I am sure it is me and not the radio .
thanks  John kb2huk