[TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII

NC2F nc2f at optonline.net
Sun Aug 9 10:16:31 PDT 2009

You could consign it with one of the ham retailers if you didn't want handle
the sale yourself. You'd have to call around to see which one's still do
consignment sales. I believe Gigaparts and Universal Radio did at one time
or another. Not sure if TT does or not, I think their used list is comprised
of trade-ins and returns in the 30-day trial period.

Dennis