[TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII

Mark Kenward k8vf_mark at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 25 15:35:26 PDT 2009

List it on qth.com, state the price and condx-be accurate, state price, and only sell to someone with good FEEDBACK.

I have probably sold 100 radios in the last 10 years.

NEVER had a shipping issue, cuzz I packed them well.

Had one returned, at HIS expense cuzz he couldnt make it work...(Kenwood 599 twins-he just didnt know how to tune it up)  It was 100% fine.

Got snookered ONCE by a guy selling on Ebay...he took pictures very carefully, side was caved in and it was DOA...could not make PayPal understand that a rig does NOT get caved in when the packaging is PERFECT-Per the USPS.

Other than that, just list it and sell it...indicate you'll only sell to people with good feedback..

The feedback tells it all.

MArk
K8VF