[TenTec] Omni VI+ For Sale

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Fri Aug 28 10:21:04 PDT 2009

Yes it was purchased brand new from Ten-Tec. It is electronically sound. Cosmetics 8 to 9. Just a few minor scratches on top and a little worn off paint on the black heatsink on back of rig. I used this rig many times in contests from my Dad's station. It listens very well. It gets great audio reports. You can call me if you want@ 352 286-8772. Mark W4SVO