[TenTec] 610 Has started shipping today

Bill Miner wg6h at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 28 14:54:42 PDT 2009

The BC-610 was a large HF AM transmitter built by Hallicrafters with a pair
of 250-TH tubes or something similar in the PA.  Just the power transformer
alone  weighed over 100 pounds.  The entire transmitter probably weighed 500
or 600 hundred pounds.

Anyway....  WHAT is the "610" that started shipping today?????

73,
Bill