[TenTec] 610 Has started shipping today

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 10:43:14 PDT 2009

The 610 keyer is an accessory for use with remote operation.  You use the
keyer at a remote site and key with it using paddles.  The keyer generates
characters just like they were typed from the keyboard.  Then software such
as my N4PY software receives these characters and sends them to the radio to
allow the radio to transmit the characters in CW.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Mountain Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com