[TenTec] Wanted: Omni VII

Denton denton at oregontrail.net
Wed Dec 2 08:40:52 PST 2009

I have one up for grabs...has both aux filters, TT 709 mic and stand.
Condition is fair...some smidges on the digital readout screen and marks on
the heat sink where I had a fan attached.
There is also a problem with the 10 and 12 meter passband system...the rig
will shut off on xmit on those two bands due to excessive current draw...I
suspect a bad relay on the bandpass filter board.
Will sell as is for $1800 bucks, including shipping.  Includes manual and
all papers when I got the rig.
Reason for selling....I got an Orion I that suits my needs much better and
want to invest in something smaller that can be used mobile in a pinch.