[TenTec] Centurion 422 Amp HV - 2800 V S/B 3100???

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Fri Dec 4 14:30:15 PST 2009

Speaking from a U.S.-centric point of view, 240 V AC is the most common home
service.  This divides nicely into two 120 V circuits, obviously.

Here at my QTH I complained (with accurate documentation) about chronic low
voltage.  The Utility installed a new, heavier transformer on the pole
and then adjusted the taps accordingly.

Ironically, now my voltage is HIGH, at 248 V AC.  I don't have the heart to
complain !  LOL

I notice a little bit shorter life on incandescent lamps....but it sure is
great for most other loads, especially the heavy ones.

Made a noticable boost in my Amp output....back when I had a working amp.
(Which I will again soon).

Just some interesting info I guess.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ