[TenTec] InRad 902 Filter For Orion Sub-Receiver

Rick W ve7tk at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 11 21:05:16 PST 2009

I have recently installed an International Radio 902 filter in the sub-receiver of my Orion.  I have written up the installation on my website for those interested.  It is located in the "Ten-Tec Information" section under Orion Sub-Recv Mod.

As usual comments and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy.

73,

Rick

VE7TK