[TenTec] Orion 1 - ATU

John Chance-Read johnchanceread at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 10:37:33 PST 2009

Thanks for that Randy - my MFJ207 was faulty but repaired under warrenty - previously the MFJ went right off scale at high VSWR but was accurate - now it stops at the full scale marking (which I think is wrong) but is now indicating that my G5RV dipose has below 8:1 swr from 1.5 to 30 Mhz - my Orion seems to more accurate - I just wanted to know just how accurate as I shall be sending the Analyzer back for further work.
John