[TenTec] Centurion meter lamps

pfizenmayer pfizenmayer2 at q.com
Sun Dec 20 09:59:58 PST 2009

Thanks to all for the T756 number - I have a good local supplier of bulbs -
buried in a  little building that you would never expect to find anything.
He has had every lamp I have looked for in past ten or 15 years ! So will
call him Monday ..

Best I can tell is that the 756 is a T 3 1/4 miniature bayonet 14 volt 0.08
A bulb with 15000 hours rated life (should be a considerably  more than that
at 12 v ) Makes sense .

- Thanks _ K7HP