[TenTec] FS: Corsair II

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Tue Dec 22 12:43:42 PST 2009

Hi
all - My Corsair II up for sale.  In VG condition cosmetically and
electrically.  One knob insert missing (I have one from a Corsair I,
near match, kindly given me by Carl Winkles from this group....)
Output good, PTO smooth.  Stability very good after warmup.   The
usual scratch in the audio BP control but works well.  One number
missing (the "1") on the filter switch.  Stock pair of 2.4 filters in
it.  I'm asking $450 shipped conUS.
 I do have a matching 961 power supply I would consider selling with
it for $100.  I also have the PTO stabilizer kit (new, uninstalled)
I'd consider selling with it (gives you much better stability much
faster than the stock PTO) for $60.
 No technical reason for selling, its a nice radio.
 Clark
 WA3JPG
 Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
 Professor of Computer Science (and regular guy)
 Cal Poly State University
 San Luis Obispo, CA. 93407