[TenTec] Orion and Dx4win

steve r n8isaham at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 16:44:30 PST 2009

I have an orion 1 and dx4win interfaced with a microham interface

on anything I use the logging program and the packet cluster built in to the program to control the radio.

CW no Problem, SSB no issues, RTTY  seems to show up as pactor in the logging program when on FSK on the radio and using the cluster to enter the call sign and radio freq and mode. anyone else have a issue like this. or know how to fix it. I assume its the radio to software decoding FSK as something else... thanks Steve N8IS