[TenTec] Orions for sale

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Mon Dec 28 12:35:26 PST 2009

Year end and clearing off the operating desk.  I have two Orions for
sale.  #1 has 1.372 f/w loaded, an ATU, all filters and a remote pod.
$1900 + shipping.  It is my spare and has had virtually no use.  #2 is
my daily user and is loaded with 1.373b5, NO ATU, all filters including
a 600 hz InRad in the 1khz slot and a remote pod.  $1800 + shipping.
Both are in excellent condition, working perfectly and have lived in a
no smoking environment since new.  I have manuals for both of course.
Pick up would be wonderful but not expected and I'll make a special deal
to someone who wants them both. The "deal" will include a MicroHam
MicroKeyer and all needed cables and s/w and a small price reduction.
Thanks and happy new year.  73 bob de w9ge [fingerATgoeaston.net]