[TenTec] Doorknobs needed - Was: Ig drift on amps

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Mon Feb 9 23:17:31 EST 2009

Fair radio does have the 1000pf 858 caps though they say there are
dings on them; I'd like to get as new if possible. If I can't get as
new, I'll go for those.

As to Surplus Sales; Grinnel made me a promise in 1995 at the
Grayslake Hamfest in IL as part of a deal I gave him on triangular
support edge wound roller inductors and he never kept his end of it.
First big burn for me in Ham Radio. I won't ever deal with him again
regardless of availability or need.

Thanks though for the suggestions!

73,

Gary - KA1J