[TenTec] O2 output level with PSK aux

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Wed Feb 11 13:41:39 EST 2009

I observed the same things in my O2 regarding the power output readings.
While the meter only seems to be accurate at the 100 Watt level, the power
setting control is amazingly accurate.  Using both a Bird 43 and a Telepost
LP-100 the settings agree with the true output power within 2% to 5% from
about 20 Watts to 100 Watts CW out.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com