[TenTec] How man STILL waiting

John K Gotwals john at gotwals.com
Wed Feb 25 08:04:27 PST 2009

Yes, I am having the same problem as you, except I have a different method
of problem resolution. Instead of boxing my Orion, I have scheduled an
appointment with one of the local psychiatrists. I am hoping that he will be
able to help me understand why I am enjoy using my Orion, and what I should
do to get cured.
John - N9JG