[TenTec] Open sourcing again

Jeff n3jbh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 12:24:13 PST 2009

"It would sure seem that TT could kill two birds with one stone by allowing 3rd parties to write
code for their radios."

I agree the other fine American radio manufactures seem to be have huge amounts of success doing it.   Just wonder what TT is afraid of? Trade secrets maybe. Na cant be that there already out classed in performance.  Hey I hear from a extremely great source that Elecraft will have there new amp's at Dayton yes 2 solid state amps. Yo Ten Tec get on the stick !!!! I love TenTec stuff nut i am starting to really question why.  Jeff