[TenTec] Open sourcing again

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Wed Feb 25 19:19:48 PST 2009

IIRC it was about 2 and a half years ago they showed the first prototypes
which you can see at:

www.n6ie.com/Elecraft.html

They claimed that they production was being held up by FCC type-acceptance
red tape, but in truth, the then-secret K3 project was taking up their time
and the KPA 800 and KPA 1500 were put on the shelf.  Good to hear they're
working on them again.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com