[TenTec] 2.041 updating problem - SOLVED! - Thanks Jim!

M. Todd Miskel foamhand at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 05:01:17 PST 2009

Hello all and a BIG thank you to JIM M! I have used my computer to update my O II before, but forgot that I had a trojan awhile back which required a complete re-install of my XP os. my device settings were wrong, and after following Jim M.'s instructions resetting my device manager for my USB to serial adaptor things went FB! I now have 2.041 up and running. I suggest everyone follow the suggetions of Jim if your having trouble. 73, Todd - KT0DD