[TenTec] OMNI V upgrade

Scott Sheppard scottsheppard at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 2 14:48:06 EST 2009

Thanks Dave, you may well be correct.I certainly can't begrudge them
keeping a minimum supply of parts on hand for radios showing up at their
shop for repair. I have heard many stories of folks sending their radios
in for alignment and the surprise of  having them returned with that
broken knob-- or some other component that was worn out--replaced and
looking new and shiny again. I think that is what makes TT what it
is--the value added.

Never the less, appreciate your thoughts and will figure something out.
I will be happy to get my hands on even three extra black buttons that I
can doctor up.its what keeps this hobby so much fun. Looking forward to
the day I order my Omni VII.(if my wife lets me hi hi).

Thank you for the comments.

Scott  VA3IED