[TenTec] OMNI VI For Sale

W8NJR at aol.com W8NJR at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 19:19:13 EST 2009

I have a Omni VI in excellent condition for sale. The S/N is 40A10142 and  it
has the following options installed:
                218  - 1.8 Khz, 9 Mhz filter
                288  - 1.8 Khz, 6.3 Mhz filter
                285  - 500 Hz, 6.3 Mhz filter
                282  - 250 Hz, 6.3 Mhz filter
                257  - Voice Synthesizer

It also comes with a very nice Heil desk mike, model HM-5. The radio is
working well and puts out 100 watts. It is my backup radio which I have decided  I
no longer need. The price is $850.00 plus shipping costs. It will be packed
and shipped in the original shipping carton from Ten Tec and all manuals and
documentation are included. I can be emailed at _w8njr at aol.com_
(mailto:w8njr at aol.com)  if you are interested.

                                                        Thanks  and 73,

  Terry,  W8NJR